Imprint
imprint
The information I present to you without any warranty or guarantee any kind, either express or implied, are available. Excludes all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-violation of laws and patents. Even if I assume that the information given by me is correct, it may include errors or inaccuracies. On my website you will find links to other sites on the Internet. I would like to point out that I have no influence on the design and content of the pages have to be linked to. I can therefore accept no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided there. Against this background, I distance myself from all contents these sites. This declaration applies to all on my web site contains links to external sites and their content.
Heinz Hilten
Elsa Brändström-Str. 107
46045 Oberhausen Tel
02 08 / 80 47 74 02 08 Fax
/ 9 69 61 90
Mobil 01 71 / 72 62 1 68
mail info@heinzhilten.de
Internet www.heinzhilten.de
0 comments:
Post a Comment