The time constraints and the coming holidays
In recent weeks I have sheer Soccer World Cup award and other projects unfortunately neglected my blog something here. Twitter, Xing and Facebook are not quite the same extent been neglected. But for a whole article at the time I was simply missing. Fortunately, Michele has pity on me and filled the gap a bit.
Some of the big projects are now complete and in the other hand you now before the holidays a bit of a rest. What indeed sometimes also good for you. The days I will share with my colleagues in Italy and Germany to the brain-travel strategy for the coming year to discuss and to push the first changes. It is certainly be an exciting year. As the first event in the new year, travel to the brain is with Michele Aggiato at the St. Gallen Touristikertag 11th February will be present. The theme once more Social Media and Mobile.
I also have started the topic GDS developments around RED Sabre, Amadeus and the ONE Universal Desktop Travelport auzuleuchten something. More this and maybe one or two events in this direction then the first quarter of next year.
interesting are some changes and new appointments in the industry, who are yet to be begkannt in those days. For one or the other, perhaps surprisingly, for other more predictable. On the reactions I'm definitely Strained case.
mood for the holidays and a little help for those who have the Christmas story does not have quite a presence - here Web the latest 2.0 version:
In this sense, we do travel from brain to all our blog readers, customers and delights in a quiet and peaceful Christmas with your family and hopefully "accident free" slip into an exciting journey in 2011.
The Travel Brain Team
Adrian, Erci (in the meantime, BCD), Michele and Jens
0 comments:
Post a Comment